I’ve spent the weekend in company of my friends and our cameras! We’ve done marathon photo shooting and succeeded to make some gorgeous night photos. I’ve prepared a few simple beginner tips on how to take photos at night!
- Try to make long exposure photos.
- Use a tripod. It’s actually essential for sharp photos in bad light.
- Use as low ISO settings as possible. If you need more light compensate with F-stop or exposure time.
- Shoot in RAW (just shoot in RAW. Don’t ask why. You’ll be grateful)
- Try something new. I often shoot with telephoto or ultra wide lenses for new perpectives.